Voice Mail is a state-of-the-art service that records your messages and plays them back to you over the phone when you’re ready to listen to them. You can check your messages from any touch-tone phone. Plus Voice Mail can take messages even when you’re already on the phone.
You will have no tapes, no plugs, no machines to buy…no wondering if someone wrote down all the details. Just dial a phone number, and messages from friends, family, and colleagues come through loud and clear. Your Voice Mail service is that easy to use, letting you:
- Free yourself from the clutter and maintenance of answering machines, wires, and tapes.
- Requires no special equipment – nothing to breakdown.
- Reliable – works even when the power is out.
- Audible (stutter dial tone) to let you know you have messages.
- Know that you will never miss a call, even when you’re on the phone.
- Easily save or erase messages at the touch of a button.
- Enjoy extra privacy and security with messages only you can hear.
- $ 5.49
- No equipment needed
- Works in power outage
- Messages are emailed to you
- Retrieve messages from any phone
- Another local number can be called to let you know you have a message
- Forward a message to another number who also has voice mail
- Reply to a message through VM if the caller also subscribes
- You can have up to 9 outgoing greetings
- Send a message to someone’s voice mail or a group of numbers without calling them