Phone Service You Can Depend On
Landline telephones are a safe, reliable, cost-effective service to use. They won’t lose service or lose power during an outage and you don’t have to worry about dropped calls or unclear sound. Landline phones are an easy, hassle free way to ensure you stay connected to your loved ones in addition to having a reliable way to call for help in case of an emergency.
- More than one person can talk on the phone at a time
- No dropped calls
- Directory listing
- Crystal clear sound over fiber-optic cables.
- One bill for all your WesTel Systems’ services.
- Allows 911 to immediately locate you even without speaking
- Listed in phonebook
- Sound is always crystal clear
- Easy to use.
- Inexpensive or free with a bundle
RURAL CALL COMPLETION
IOWA RELAY MAKES TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACCESSIBLE FOR NONSTANDARD PHONE USERS
Learn about Iowa Relay and how it works by downloading our information pdf file.