UPDATED June 15, 2020
As the Coronavirus aka COVID-19 pandemic is evolving, our leadership team is meeting regularly to respond.
We don’t want to unknowingly spread the virus to any of our customers. Our policies are made to protect you, our customers.
The following changes have been made effective as of noon today.
We ask that you use our outside drop box for payments. If you pay with cash, no change will be given, and the full cash amount will be credited to your account.
Additional Payment Options Include:
- Pay Online at www.WesTelSystems.com and click on My Bill
- Automatic Bill Pay – sign up by calling (712) 786-1181 or filling out the form that is on our website under About – Forms.
- Pay by Mail at P.O. Box 270 Remsen, IA 51050
- Pay by Phone at (712) 786-1181 or (800) 352-0006
- Please call if you need help using any of these options
On-Site Technical Support
- WesTel employees are working Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We will also have technicians on-call after hours
- Call (712) 786-1181, leave a message if no answer.
- Email acctinfo@WesTelSystems.com
- Our Help Desk is available 24-hours a day
- Call (866) 937-8350
- WesTel Systems staff will work with customers in their homes.
- We will ask you some questions about your health and/or travels before an appointment is made and again when we arrive at your location.
- We ask that you practice physical distancing of at least 6 feet.
- The staff will be wearing personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and booties.
- Our staff is following strict guidelines for preventative measures including handwashing to keep our customers safe.
- Our technicians will have limited appointments with time in between customers to clean up and change personal protective equipment.
- A technician may call you to offer additional help on the phone.
- If a customer needs equipment such as a TV set-top box or Managed Wi-Fi Router, we will install it in your home or business if you and your family are showing no symptoms of illness.
Other Important Information
- We will prioritize public services such as medical clinics and 911
- We want to provide you with the most reliable technology available and make our services worry-free
- To help alleviate the worry that may come with everyone being home right now, Data Overage Charges will be $0 for March, April, May, and June if you remain on your current package or higher.
- Extended to June 26, 2020.
- Please be mindful and monitor your usage. We only have a certain amount of bandwidth backhaul to the Internet. During this time, we are expecting higher demands on the bandwidth.