Landline telephones are safe, reliable, and there when you need them.We suggest you have one corded telephone in your house to use in an emergency. Cordless phones and cell phones may not work in a power outage.
What’s great about a WesTel Systems phone?
- More than one person can talk on the phone at a time
- No dropped calls
- Directory listing
- Crystal clear sound over fiber-optic cables.
- One bill for all your WesTel Systems’ services.
- Allows 911 to immediately locate you even without speaking
- Listed in phonebook
- Sound is always crystal clear
- Easy to use.
- Inexpensive or free with a bundle
Rural Call Completion
Download information on Rural Call Completion
IOWA RELAY MAKES TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACCESSIBLE FOR NONSTANDARD PHONE USERS
Learn about Iowa Relay and how it works by downloading our information pdf file.
Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Standard Service Agreement